Shajapur: Health of over 30 people affected due to food poisoning

According to people who visited Mewasa village Bhandara, they experienced a feeling of nausea after eating kheer.

FP News ServiceUpdated: Wednesday, October 05, 2022, 10:24 PM IST
article-image
Photo: Representative Image

Shajapur (Madhya Pradesh): The health of more than 30 people was affected after consuming food at a Bhandara organised in Mewasa village. Notably, these days Kanya Bhoj and Bhandara are being conducted in every Garba pandals and temples due to Navratri festival. 

According to people who visited Mewasa village Bhandara, they experienced a feeling of nausea after eating kheer. After complaining of vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain, the relatives took the victims to the hospital. 14 people were admitted in City Hospital and 18 in Goyal Hospital.

On receiving the information, former MLA Arun Bhimavad reached the hospitals along with his colleagues and discussed the condition of the patients. Dr Nitin Thakur stated that all the patients were primarily treated and their condition is stable.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Indore sports update: IPL, Indore Rollball Club, MP Rollball Club in next round

Indore sports update: IPL, Indore Rollball Club, MP Rollball Club in next round

Indore: Murder convict sentenced to life imprisonment

Indore: Murder convict sentenced to life imprisonment

Indore: 3rd T20 World Cup match to be held on Dec 10  

Indore: 3rd T20 World Cup match to be held on Dec 10  

Madhya Pradesh: Rs 11.87 crore spent on dedication of ‘Shri Mahakal Lok’

Madhya Pradesh: Rs 11.87 crore spent on dedication of ‘Shri Mahakal Lok’

Indore: Man held with brown sugar 

Indore: Man held with brown sugar