Free Press Journal looking for Adops Executive. Job role involves managing ad traffic, ad creation, QA, and reporting.Optimize campaigns including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in DFP, working with advertisers and ad networks to receive assets for campaign launches.
- Smooth implementation of all online advertising campaigns.
- Deep exposure towards campaign management (Display, Mobile, Video, Native and Social).
- In depth understanding about View ability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals, and ad fraud.
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
- Monitor campaign deliveries and suggest optimization solutions
- Deep knowledge on advertiser end ad servers such as DCM.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Proven experience of working in an programmatic/ad operations environment (2-3 yrs. of experience).
- Basic knowledge of Social, Search, Ad-words Display Fundamentals.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
Free Press Journal looking for Web Developer. Job role involves to manage existing websites as well as develop new features and maintain tools and systems, and requires the ability to plan, and follow through on projects, site operations support and the ongoing development and maintenance of web content.
Candidate should be BCS, Computer Information Systems, with 2-3 years of experience , with Basic Knowledge of HTML /CSS use React JS to build a front end application .ES6 Functionality , including concepts like promises and async/await and git and version Control .
Interested candidates, please contact Ms. Amruta Deshpande (HR Head)