CBSE Class 12 results 2022; 92.71% pass and girls outdo boys

Trivandrum emerged as the best performing district with a pass rate of 98.83 percent

Staff ReporterUpdated: Friday, July 22, 2022, 12:12 PM IST
article-image
Representative Image |

The CBSE Class 12 results 2022, have been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The board's overall pass rate was recorded at 92.71 percent this year.

Girls outperformed guys in the class 12 results by 3.29 percent. Boys secured a pass percentage of 91.25 percent, while girls achieved an overall pass percentage of 94.54 percent. The transgender students have achieved a pass percentage of 100%.

Trivandrum, which had a pass rate of 98.83 percent, came out on top as the best performing district, followed by Bengaluru, which had a pass rate of 98.16 percent, and Chennai, which had a pass rate of 97.79 percent.

More than 33,000 students achieved a score of 95 percent or above, while 1.34 lakh have scored more than 90%. Students can access the CBSE result websites and download their scorecards by entering their board exam roll number, birthdate, and school code.

Scorecards will also be accessible on results.gov.in and digilocker.gov.in in addition to the official websites: cbse.gov.in and results.cbse.nic.in.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Mumbai updates: Tata Marathon to be held in city on January 15 after two-year gap

Mumbai updates: Tata Marathon to be held in city on January 15 after two-year gap

Maharashtra legislature's monsoon session extended by two days; to conclude on August 25

Maharashtra legislature's monsoon session extended by two days; to conclude on August 25

University of Essex, UK launches free online for Indian students; read details here

University of Essex, UK launches free online for Indian students; read details here

Income tax payers barred from enrolling in Atal Pension Yojana from October 1

Income tax payers barred from enrolling in Atal Pension Yojana from October 1

Bengal school jobs scam: Two arrested ex-officials remanded to seven-day CBI custody

Bengal school jobs scam: Two arrested ex-officials remanded to seven-day CBI custody