Congress MP Shashi Tharoor has given Adjournment Motion Notice in Lok Sabha seeking 'clarification from Prime Minister on statement of US President Trump that PM Modi had asked Trump to mediate in Kashmir issue'
Rajasthan: 2 French tourists injured after their bike was hit by State bus, injured admitted to hospital
Rajasthan: 2 French tourists injured after their bike was hit by Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (SRTC) bus. Injured admitted to hospital. KM Meena,SP Sirohi, says, “The french tourists were going to Udaipur. They've received minor injuries.Treatment underway.“
SC issues notice to Centre, 5 states, & CBI on PIL against 'illegal sand mining across the country'
Supreme Court issues notice to Centre, 5 states, & CBI on a PIL against 'illegal sand mining across the country'.SC directed Centre to not grant any environmental clearance for sand mining projects without taking into account cumulative impact of sand mining in entire area/region
Oppn MPs continue to protest in LS seeking a reply from PM in Parliament on statement of Trump on Kashmir
Delhi: Opposition MPs continue to protest in Lok Sabha seeking a reply from Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Parliament on statement of US President Donald Trump on Kashmir.
Karnataka crisis: We will pass appropriate orders & dispose of petition with respect to Karnataka floor test, says SC
Karnataka rebel MLAs case in SC: Supreme Court today said, "We will pass appropriate orders & dispose of the petition with respect to Karnataka floor test, but only in presence of Mukul Rohatgi (rebel MLAs' lawyer) & Abhishek Manu Singhvi (Congress lawyer)."
Kashmir mediation issue: There is no question on issue, says Rajnath Singh in LS
- There is no question of any mediation on Kashmir issue: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh in LS
- We want to hear from horse's mouth, says Cong asking PM to respond on Kashmir mediation issue in Lok Sabha.
- Cong walks out from Lok Sabha as Defence Minister Rajnath Singh rises to make statement on Kashmir mediation issue.
Karnataka crisis: Waiting for instructions from Delhi,I came here to take blessings of senior leaders, says Yeddyurappa
BS Yeddyurappa, BJP at RSS office in Chamrajpet, Bengaluru: I came here to take blessings of senior leaders of the Sangh Parivar. I'm waiting for instructions from Delhi, at any point of time we will call for Legislature Party and then head to the Raj Bhavan.
Karnataka crisis: Cong meeting underway in Bengaluru following defeat of govt during trust vote in Assembly
Karnataka Congress leaders meeting underway in Bengaluru following the defeat of Congress-JD(S) government during the trust vote in Assembly, yesterday.
Delhi: 4-storey bldg collapsed in Nabi Karim area, no injuries reported, more details awaited
Delhi: A 4-storey building collapsed in Nabi Karim area, today; no injuries/casualties reported. More details awaited.
Amit Shah in LS on Unlawful Activities Bill: There's a need for a provision to declare an individual as a terrorist, everyone has done it
Home Min Amit Shah in LS on Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Amendment Act Bill: There's a need for a provision to declare an individual as a terrorist, UN has a procedure for it, US has it, Pakistan has it, China has it, Israel has it, European Union has it, everyone has done it
Amit Shah in LS: Lot of people involved in social work, but we don't have any sympathy for those who work for Urban Maoism
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah in Lok Sabha: In this country, a lot of people involved in social work are working respectably, police is not fond of catching them, but we don't have any sympathy for those who work for Urban Maoism.
- Union cabinet approves Official amendments to the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Bill 2019.
- Union Cabinet approves determination of ‘Fair and Remunerative Price’ of sugarcane payable by sugar mills for 2019-20 sugar season at Rs. 275 per quintal for a basic recovery rate of 10%.
- Union cabinet approves the merger of National Institute of Miners' Health with ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health.
IMD: Intense spells of rain likely to occur in districts of Thane during next 4 hours
India Meteorological Department, Mumbai: Intense spells of rain likely to occur in the districts of Thane during next 4 hours.
HD Kumaraswamy: I am happy that on my way out I have worked for the interests of the weaker sections
- Caretaker K'taka CM HD Kumaraswamy: Today, I invited all my senior officers&thanked them. While I honoured them, I gave some suggestions - in future same kind of political developments will take place, instability of govt may continue even after the new govt is invited by the Guv
- Caretaker Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy: I requested them that at that juncture their responsibility is more than elected representatives & our officers. I requested them to take care of the development of state & problems faced by common man and not depend on elected representatives
- Caretaker K'taka CM: When I took oath, my govt decided to waive off farmer loans, we planned to bring in Debt Relief Act. I wanted to bring such an act & help landless labourers & small farmers. We sent the proposal to the President for approval. He has now signed it, I thank him
- Caretaker Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy: A Govt order has been issued, I am happy that on my way out I have worked for the interests of the weaker sections. One can contact the Assistant Commissioner in the next 90 days to avail this benefit.
MP: Two BJP MLAs vote in favour of Govt during voting on criminal law, says CM
- Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath: Everyday BJP says we are a minority govt and one which could fall any day. Today in voting in assembly(on criminal law amendment), two BJP MLAs voted in favour of our Govt
- Two BJP MLAs vote in favour of Kamal Nath Govt during voting on criminal law(amendment) in Madhya Pradesh assembly