Randhir Kapoor is celebrating 71st birthday today. He is a son of legendary actor Raj Kapoor and a brother of Rishi Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor. Kapoor name is considered a big brand in Bollywood as they are considering five generation to the Hindi film industry. So, on the special occasion here we bring some lesser known facts of Randhi Kapoor…
2. Randhir belong to Punjabi family, he married to Sindhi girlfriend Babita in year 1971 and they have two gorgeous daughter Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
3. Randhir has acted as a child artist in Shree 420 in 1955 and Do Ustaad in 1959. He was an assistant director in the film ‘Jhuk Gaya Aasman’ starring Rajendra Kumar in 1968.
4. Randhir Kapoor made his acting and directorial debut with ‘Kal Aaj Aur Kal’ in 1971. the film produced under the R K banner and film features his wife, father and a grandfather.
5. He acted in three consecutive hit films, Jeet, Raampur Ka Lakshaman and Jawani Diwani, which was all release in 1972 and all are superhit. He further acted more than 40 movies including, Ponga Pandit, Chcha Bhatija, Mama Bhanja, Biwi-O-Biwi, Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai, Pukar, Housefull, Action Replayy and among others.
6. He was also produced the film like, Henna in 1991, PremGranth in 1996 and Aa Ab Laut Chalen in 1999 and he directed films like, Henna in 1991, Dharam Karam in 1975 and Kal Aaj Aur Kal in 1971.
7. Do you know, Babita got separated with Randhir in 1988, as difference arose between the couple as Randhir’s acting career slumped after 1983. Babita left Randhir with her daughters. Later two concealed in October 2007, having never divorced but lived separately for 19 years.
8. Randhir Kapoor reveals some unknown facts of Kapoor Khandan with leading daily that, “Everyone is free to take their decisions in life. We’re very united, we’re together all the time – to eat, drink, and sing, but we don’t interfere in each other’s business.”
9. Randhir is a granddad of Taimur Ali Khan, who is a son of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, get emotional on his first birthday. He said, “I remember the sentiments we had a year ago at this time. We were waiting to know with bated breath who we’re welcoming home. And see, Taimur is already a year old! He’s handsome and has all my blessings and good wishes.”
10. Recently, he spoke about the Rishi Kapoor son Ranbir Kapoor, who’s marriage news was doing round. he said to HT that, “Ranbir is having a terrific time with all the success and the money he’s got, and age being in his favour too. Why does he have to get married and spoil it all so soon? Shaadi ke liye bahut time hai abhi usko (He’s got enough time in hand to get married). Let him have a nice time right now.”
- Randhir Kapoor
- Kapoor family
- Randhir Kapoor birthday
- Randhir Kapoor turns 71
- all you need to know about Randhir Kapoor
- lesser known facts of Randhir Kapoor
- randhir kapoor age
- randhir kapoor birthdate
- randhir kapoor family
- randhir kapoor love story
- randhir kapoor movies
- randhir kapoor relationship
- randhir kapoor wife
- unknown facts of Randhir Kapoor