Let’s what happened on Day 3 in Bigg Boss 12 house:
- It begins with Sreesanth trying to break an important rule by removing the mic. He tries to walk out of the house, however, housemates like Dipika Kakar, Karanvir Bohra, Romil Choudhary try to calm Sreesanth down and let him understand his mistake about speaking wrongly of Khan sisters Somi and Saba’s upbringing.
- Meanwhile, Deepak Thakur heated the argument even more by slamming Khan sisters for their misdeeds in the house. Then, Karanvir Bohra turned out to be the most mature person who let Sreesanth, Deepak and Khan sisters understand their mistake and sorted out their problems. After listening to KV’s advice, Sreesanth and Deepak genuinely apologised to Khan sisters.
- After a night of feud and fallouts, Bigg Boss wakes the contestants up to the tunes of ‘Raita Phail Gaya’ giving them a hint of what’s in store for them. Making everyone roll on the floor laughing, Deepak Thakur compared the fights in the house to the ‘Battle of Panipat’.
- Interestingly, the fun-loving contestant, Deepak Thakur seemed to balance the harmony in the house with his humour. This time he composed a perky English song, unmindful of what the lyrics would express. The song left everyone giggling for a long time. Especially, his humour on Jasleen and Anup’s relationship was indeed hilarious and left housemates in splits.
- Adding some spice to the day, Bigg Boss announces the first nomination of the season where the Jodi’s had to nominate the singles and the singles had to choose one Jodi basis agreement. As part of the task, the Jodi’s were shown two singles on the TV screen and the singles were shown two Jodi’s. After a lot of arguments and discussion both the team came up with their final decision and nominate Roshmi-Kriti, Khan sisters, Shivashish-Sourav, Dipika and Srishty.
- After the nominations, Roshmi breaks down as she thinks that they are commoners and won’t get enough votes for them to survive in the house. However, the nominations made Shivashish angry as housemates considered that Shivashish doesn’t do any housework in the house. On this topic, Shivashish and Sourav get into an argument as Shivashish state that he has never done housework in his life. While Sourav tries to make him understand that he has to do something to survive in the house.
- Later, in the bathroom, Kriti blames Urvashi over the washroom smelling foul. Deepak explains to her that they come from a different milieu as compared to other contestants and they need to learn certain things. He states that we can learn things but can’t change ourselves complete according to them.
Watch this space for more updates…