Mumbai is known as a city that never sleeps, but traffic snarls, illegally parked cars, and pothole-ridden roads slows down the city.
The maximum city witnessed massive traffic jams on Monday, especially near the city exits, after Mumbai Police imposed new guidelines stipulating that citizens cannot travel beyond two-km radius of their residences, except for attending offices or in the event of medical emergencies.
The Maharashtra government has relaxed many restrictions under "Mission Begin Again" which was implemented earlier this month. On Sunday, barber shops and parlours were allowed to open with conditions.
With this in mind, we've put together a list of roads closed for repair that you can avoid taking:
1. Dr Dadabhai Naorojo Road
2. J Rathod Marg/Mazgaon Road
3. M M Marg
4. Dr E Moses Road
5. Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
6. NM Joshi Marg/ Lower Parel bridge near Lower Parel Railway Station
7. Ganpatrao Kadam Marg near Lower Parel Railway Station
8. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Road, Naigaon
9. Old Cadell Road
10. Ranade Raod
12. New Link Road
13. Swami Vivekananda Marg
14. Hans Bhurga Marg/Santacruz-Chembur Link Road
15. Mia Mohd Chhotani Road near Mahim