Father's Day this year is celebrated on 20 June, 2021 which is a Sunday. This day honours fatherhood and paternal bonds as well as the influence of fathers in society. The best way to celebrate is with music. That being said, here are a few songs that you can listen to while celebrating this joyous occasion:
1. Papa Mere Papa from the movie Main Aisa Hi Hoon
This is an extremely touching song and is extremely heartfelt and lovely.
2. First Man by Camila Cabello
This is a song that can bring tears to your eyes, it certainly did to Camila's dad's eyes when she sang it to him.
3. Papa Kehte Hain from the movie Qayamat se Qayamat tak
This was a famous and very well-loved song.
4. Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
This is a delicate dainty song that is the epitome of beautiful.
5. Papa Ki Pari Hoon Main from the movie Main Prem Ki Diwani
A song that many will relate to and many can sing along to and dedicate to their childhood hero.
6. My Old Man by Zac Brown Band
A beautiful song that one should really listen to today.
7. Pitah Se Hai Naam Tera from the movie Boss
This song depicts the wonderful bond that is shared by father and child.
8. Glory by Jay Z featuring Blue Ivy
This is such a cute song by Jay Z about his adorable new born baby.
9. Papa Jaldi Aa Jana from the film Taqdeer
The sweetest song sung by children and Lata Mangeskar. What could get better than this?
10. "Papa Don’t Preach" by Madonna