Father's Day is a holiday of honouring fatherhood and paternal bonds as well as the influence of fathers on society. The day is held on various dates across the world and different regions maintain their own traditions of honouring fatherhood. This year, Father's Day is on 20 June 2021, Sunday.
Here are some wishes and greetings you can send to your doting dad:
1. Wishing you joy and happiness on your special day and for all the days to come.
2. You are my first friend and my all time role model. Happy Father's Day.
3. Thank you for all that you are, all that you do and all that you made me. Happy Father's Day.
4. I'm blessed with the very best, Thank you for being yourself.
5. You bring sunshine to my life. I hope I can repay you the same kindness. Happy Father's Day.
6. I respect you and adore you. You are all that is good in the world. Enjoy your day!
7. There were times in my life where I kicked and screamed and I acted harsh but you stood by me no matter what. Thanks a bunch! Happy Father's Day.
8. May you be blessed with everything good in the world. You're the only one who deserves it. Have a great day.
9. Thank you for your encouraging words, your praise and support. I will always look upto you. Happy Father's Day.
10. Thank you for working hard when things were hardly working. I'll forever be grateful. Have the greatest day and thanks a million.
(If you have a story in and around Mumbai, you have our ears, be a citizen journalist and send us your story here. )