Khandwa: Lab technician kills self in district

Police have taken the body into possession and sent it for post-mortem.

FP News ServiceUpdated: Monday, August 22, 2022, 09:13 PM IST
article-image
Representative Photo

Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh): A lab technician died by suicide in Krishnapuram Colony of Khandwa district on Sunday night. The deceased has been identified as Vikas Gaghade. His body was found hanging from a ceiling fan in a room of a rented house.

Police have taken the body into possession and sent it for post-mortem.

Giving further information, SHO Subhash Navde said that the deceased has been identified as Vikas Gaghade (27), a native of Piplod area of Rajgarh district. He was a lab technician at Dr Bhupendra Singh Chauhan's Clinic.

He used to reside in a rented house located at Krishnapuram colony on Bhandariya Road. The reason behind the suicide is yet to be known. The real cause of death would be known after post-mortem.

He said that the statements of the deceased relatives and neighbours will be recorded. A case has been registered in this regard. The body has been sent to the district hospital for post-mortem. Ramnagar Chowki police are further investigating the case.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Navratri 2022: Goddess of Ninth Day, Siddhidhatri 

Navratri 2022: Goddess of Ninth Day, Siddhidhatri 

Indore: Starved of blank cards, RTO gets minor relief with 3K of them

Indore: Starved of blank cards, RTO gets minor relief with 3K of them

Indore: India has problems with Chinese Communist Party, not Chinese people, says Ex-diplomat Vishnu...

Indore: India has problems with Chinese Communist Party, not Chinese people, says Ex-diplomat Vishnu...

Indore: DAVV Vice Chancellor orders for revaluation of education technology answer books 

Indore: DAVV Vice Chancellor orders for revaluation of education technology answer books 

Indore: Fire breaks out in public toilet

Indore: Fire breaks out in public toilet