Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for 429 vacant posts of head constable. CISF has released a notification for the recruitment and the last date to apply is February 20, 2019. Candidates can apply online through the official website of CISF at cisf.gov.in. Candidates who have passed (10+2) can apply for the post. There recruitment process will consist of PST and documentation, OMR or CBT written exam, skill or typing test and medical examination in the end.
Here are the steps to apply for CISF Recruitment 2019.
• Go to official website of CISF at www.cisfrectt.in.
• Click on Register/Login.
• Fill out the registration details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender.
• Click submit after putting correct verification text.
• Enter ‘personal Details’, Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ in further pages.
• Enter all required fields and then click on submit button.
• After successful registration, you will receive provisional Registration ID and password on your registered e-mail ID & mobile number.
• Login with your ID again and upload your photograph and signature. You can also upload these later.