IndusInd Bank has partnered with Vistara – India’s airline to launch a co-branded credit card.
‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer’ Credit Card provides the cardholder with a complimentary ‘Gold’ class membership to Club Vistara (CV), the frequent flyer programme of the airline under which, they can earn points on every flight.
Cardholders can even redeem their earned CV points to avail award flights. Moreover, the card also empowers customers to travel to international destinations in a cashless manner, while also earning CV Points on their spends, it said in a press release
Additionally, the card offers a host of other travel and lifestyle led privileges including complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the globe, Zero foreign currency mark-up, milestone rewards as well as dining and entertainment related benefits.
Soumitra Sen, Head – Consumer Bank, IndusInd Bank said, “The Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer credit card aims to transform the way India travels.”
Vinod Kannan, Chief Commercial Officer, Vistara, ”We are hopeful that our customers will see great value in the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card and enjoy its benefits as they travel around the globe with us.”
· Complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the globe
· Up to 5 Complimentary Business Class tickets on achieving spend milestone every year
· Re-scheduling fee waiver on direct booking of Vistara flights
· Bespoke concierge services at the cardholder’s disposal
· Complete waiver on fuel surcharge at any petrol pump across India.
· Lifetime waiver on late payment charges, cash withdrawal charges as well as over limit fee
· Two complimentary movie tickets of Rs. 700 each per month as well as 20% discount on events on .
· Complimentary dining vouchers worth INR 3000 twice a year
· Luxury Gift vouchers worth INR 25,000 or Oberoi Hotel & Resorts Gift Voucher
· Complimentary Personal Air Accident insurance cover of up to Rs. 2.5 crore
· Insurance against loss or delayed baggage, loss of passport, ticket as well as missed connection
(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)