The evolution of GST has brought about a lot of confusion in terms of determination, compliance and overall implementation. Moreover, most taxologists are flabbergasted with changing rules and improper returns process. In this time of turbulence, it is important that all the industry leaders join hands and help the taxation industry thrive cutting through the challenges.
GST Summit 2018 by Thomson Reuters and TaxSutra has summoned the leaders to talk about the solutions to practical implementation challenges faced by the Industry, the legal issues that are cropping up and the use of technology to put everything in place!
The chief discussion points of the summit are
- How is industry dealing with Anti-profiteering?
- GSTN Perspective and How Technology has enabled GST Compliance
- Intricacies of E-Way bill – Has GST achieved Supply Chain disruption?
- Treatment of Exports & Imports under GST – Interplay with Customs & FTP
- Input Tax Credit Eligibility – Industry Challenges
- Litigation Trends and Experiences under GST
- Innovation driven by GST
Catch the summit online live through this live streaming of GST 2.0 –Hitting the Reset Button!
Thomson Reuters, the answer company has an answer to all your newfound GST complexities. The answer is ONESOURCE. Thomson Reuters® ONESOURCE™ is helping organizations consolidate their tax determination and compliance through a single trusted source of information. The avant-garde GST software is designed to automate taxes from determination to compliance leaving no stone unturned.
The Digital Revolution of Tax is here. Are you in it?