As its time to up skill and be an all-rounder, it’s important to embrace new technology to stay on your toes. The procurement landscape is changing as technology advances and it’s the professionals who keep their finger on the pulse who get ahead. The role of a CPO as evolved as well. From a negotiator to a strategic planner, from a technology enabler to an analyser, from processing the balance sheet to managing the working capital and finally from a team manager to a leader.
Procurement is one thing that drives the business, so, be the change to your organization and drive value. So, if people are lacking these skills, it is never too late to start practising them to become a better and efficient procurement player. And, if one feels that they have the skills and haven’t brought it to practice by being an influential force to the organization, then one must start now to bring change and adapt to robust procurement systems.
The discussions took place at the summit on 20th February 2019 at Mumbai.
- Future of Procurement Framework
- The Future of Procurement Technology
- Procurement as a Game Changer: How can the procurement realize the full potential of the function?
- Why agility matters: What are the trademarks of a successful agile procurement function?
- Implementing robotic process automation and machine learning
- How do you build the procurement to meet tomorrow business needs?
- Panel Discussion on Procurement Transformation: The Journey and the Destination
Below is the list of few speakers who were a part of the forum-
- Jaswinder Dhingra, Head SCM – PS, Siemens Ltd.
- Vinay Kumar Srivastava, VP and Head Procurement, Blue Dart
- Lalit Dash,Director Strategic Sourcing, OPTUM
- Surendra Mishra,Head-Commercial & SCM, Sun Petrochemical Pvt Ltd.
- Jaswinder Dhingra,Head Procurement, Siemens
- Bobby D’souza- Keynote Speaker & Director, Empower India Academia
- Manoj Soni – Procurement Maven Maven Vista Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Suhrid Shah- CEO, Maven Vista Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Saurabh Bahi- Solutions Manager, TCS
- Saikumar Swary – Procurement 4.0, Evangelist, TCS
- Tarun Gakhar- Associate Director – Procurement Operations, Kellogg (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Sunny Bhambhwani- Product Manager, TCS
Our partners at the summit were: Knowledge Partner were Tap, Gold Partner VENDX, Media Partners Free Press Journal, Machine Maker & Trade Briefs
Source: Transformance Forums