Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): Students attention please! As many as 12 universities of Madhya Pradesh, including central/state government, deemed and private, will offer admission to UG programmes on the basis of your Common University Entrance Test (CUET) scores.
The National Testing Agency has announced a new revised list and Bhopal’s Barkatullah University is among the 12 from MP. Currently, 44 Central and 28 other Universities will consider students on the basis of CUET scores.
The MP based universities that will offer seats on the basis of CUET 2023 score are:
1. Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar Madhya Pradesh
2. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak
3. State University
4. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
5. Barkatullah University, Bhopal
6. Vikram University, Ujjain
1. Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior
2. IES University
3. ITM University
4. AKS University
5. Amity University
6. Mansarovar Global University
1. Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Gwalior
There will be 100 Multiple Choice questions (MCQ) of one mark each.
Part A will have 25 MCQs from Numerical Ability, general knowledge, English.
Part B: Physics and Chemistry (25+25 MCQs)
Part C will offer choice between Mathematics and Biology (25 MCQs each).
(To receive our E-paper on WhatsApp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)