Overnight heavy rains in Mumbai and its adjoining areas crippled normal life and disrupted rail and air traffic on Sunday morning.
High tide today at 2.29 pm of 4.83 metres.
Four people injured in landslide incident at Rajiv Gandhi Nagar in Goregaon East.
Traffic has been diverted in several routes:
1. Samaj Mandir Hall Pratiksha Nagar via Hemant Manjarekar road.
2. Motilal Nagar Post Office via BEST Nagar marg
3. Sainath Subway via Madina Manzil (Stopped at Sainath road)
4. Sion road no 24 via Sion road no 3
5. Dahisar Subway up & down via Sudhir Phadke flyover
6. Milan subway via Milan flyover
Mumbai rains: Power cuts reported in several areas due to waterlogging in and around the feeder rooms, electricity has been suspended in Vasai Virar, Badlapur, Shahapur, Shahad and Kalyan area.
Due to dispersal of long distance morning trains on priority, suburban trains are running with reduced frequency on slow corridor between Vasai & Virar.