Bhopal: Central Ayush Counselling For UG From Today, PG From Sept 10

Bhopal: Central Ayush Counselling For UG From Today, PG From Sept 10

The counseling would be conducted 15% of 3,500 seats under Central quota in Madhya Pradesh and other states.

Staff ReporterUpdated: Thursday, August 31, 2023, 11:03 PM IST
article-image
Representative Photo

Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): First phase of central counselling for Under Graduate (UG) under AACCC (Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee) will start from Friday.

The counseling would be conducted 15% of 3,500 seats under Central quota in Madhya Pradesh and other states. Sixteen Ayurveda colleges of state, including nine college of Bhopal, have been recognised for 2023-24. State counselling for remaining 85% seats would be held later.

Ayush Medical Association national spokesman Dr Rakesh Pandey said, “UG counselling will start from September 1 and PG counselling from September 10. Registration for UG will be from September 1 to September 4. Choice filling will be from September 2 to September 4. Seat allotment will be on September 7.”

Similarly, for PG counseling, registration will start from September 10 to September 20.

RECENT STORIES

International Yoga Day 2024: MP CM Mohan Yadav Practises Yog Asanas Ahead Of Big Day, Strikes...

International Yoga Day 2024: MP CM Mohan Yadav Practises Yog Asanas Ahead Of Big Day, Strikes...

NEET UG Paper Leak: BJP Experimented Leaks In Saffron Labs MP, Gujarat & Now Expanding It To...

NEET UG Paper Leak: BJP Experimented Leaks In Saffron Labs MP, Gujarat & Now Expanding It To...

Horrific VIDEO: Miscreants Drag Youth By Collar Alongside Moving Train At Bhopal Railway Station

Horrific VIDEO: Miscreants Drag Youth By Collar Alongside Moving Train At Bhopal Railway Station

WATCH: Activists Across States, Farmers Extend Support To Medha Patkar's Agitation Demanding...

WATCH: Activists Across States, Farmers Extend Support To Medha Patkar's Agitation Demanding...

Bhopal Dad Welcomes Baby Girl In Decked Up Vintage Car With Dance & Dhol; Heartwarming Gesture Wins...

Bhopal Dad Welcomes Baby Girl In Decked Up Vintage Car With Dance & Dhol; Heartwarming Gesture Wins...