Shocking video: Bride almost burnt while posing as James Bond

Shocking video: Bride almost burnt while posing as James Bond

Netizens were simply surprised on watching the video and they commented that these wedding stunts are mainly performed to please people on social media

FPJ Web DeskUpdated: Saturday, April 01, 2023, 02:01 PM IST
article-image
Shocking video: Bride almost burnt while posing as James Bond | screengrab- Twitter

A bride got almost burnt during her wedding photoshoot while she was posing with a sparkling gun. The bride and the groom can be seen posing with sparking guns at their wedding venue. However, the stunt went wrong and the bride had to suffer the consequence of the stunt.

In the 13-second video, a bride and her husband-to-be can be seen posing as James Bond with guns. However, the bride’s gun bursts and strikes the bride in her face. The bride had a narrow escape.

A Twitter user Aditi shared the video and wrote, “Idk what’s wrong with people these days. They are treating wedding days more like parties and this is how they ruin their perfect day.”

WATCH:

A social media user also, commented, “This is ridiculous, adding accident risks to already existing risks in the  environment. Social media posts is a 2 minute affair, forgotten soon." Another user wrote, "Marriages these days has become vulgar expression of wealth."

RECENT STORIES

Aanvi Kamdar, Travel Influencer, Dies After Falling Into Gorge While Shooting Instagram Reel At...

Aanvi Kamdar, Travel Influencer, Dies After Falling Into Gorge While Shooting Instagram Reel At...

Bizarre! Chicken Shop Owner Ties Crow With Rope Over Its Cawing, Frees Bird As Hundreds Of Crows...

Bizarre! Chicken Shop Owner Ties Crow With Rope Over Its Cawing, Frees Bird As Hundreds Of Crows...

SHOCKING! Mass Cheating At Rajasthan School Caught On Camera; Video Goes Viral!

SHOCKING! Mass Cheating At Rajasthan School Caught On Camera; Video Goes Viral!

Viral Video: Little Girl Says 'Bye' To Loco Pilot As He Waves Green Flag From Train

Viral Video: Little Girl Says 'Bye' To Loco Pilot As He Waves Green Flag From Train

‘Stop Buying Products From Amul’: Customer Finds Worms Inside High Protein Buttermilk Ordered...

‘Stop Buying Products From Amul’: Customer Finds Worms Inside High Protein Buttermilk Ordered...