The Maharashtra Cyber Police is inviting applications for its internship programme. The candidates who wish to intern are expected to send their Curriculum vitae (CV) by August 12. Here is the eligibility criteria, selection process and terms and conditions for the internship:
1. Students who have graduated from reputed educational institutes in the stream of engineering/science/ computer science/technology or any other related graduation.
2. Any eligible person professional who shall have experience, knowledge, expertise in the subjects of Cyber Crime Forensic Investigation, Forensic Data Analysis, Software Development for Cyber Forensic, Big Data Analysis for predictive policing, Data Centre Administration & Management, Network Management Open Source Technology development of solutions for Govt. & Law Enforcement, Malware Analysis & Research. Ethical Hacking, Development Of Artificial Intelligence solutions for Law Enforcement, Development of Security Solutions for Internet of Things (IOT), Development of Mobile Apps for Law Enforcement and Government, Law.( Especially Information Technology Act 2000, Criminal Procedure Code, Copyright Act, International Agreements).
3. The candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills and knowledge of English and Marathi.
1. All eligible candidates should email their resumes with your active contact number, email id and residential address to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send resume via speed post at the address: The Special Inspector General of Police, Maharashtra Cyber 32nd floor, Center 1. World Trade Center, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai (400005).
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be notified with further selection process schedule.
3. After interviews are conducted the selected candidates shall be emailed selection letter along with the date of joining and tenure of internship
Terms and Conditions for Internship:
1. The internship will be for a period of six months and the selected candidate shall not be allowed to leave internship till the period is complete, except subject to approval from relevant authorities on case to case basis.
2. The candidates shall not be paid any kind of stipend or travelling expenses by Maharashtra Cyber.
3. Each selected candidate should be present on working days at Maharashtra Cyber office, during office hours.
4. The candidates are expected to maintain confidentiality and under no circumstances will be permitted to take away any data with them.