Dewas: Students told about benefits of regular exercise

Headmaster Mahesh Soni informed that Dr Urvashi Namdev and the health team conducted a health check-up of school children to make the children aware of their health.

FP News ServiceUpdated: Thursday, September 01, 2022, 11:14 PM IST
article-image

Dewas (Madhya Pradesh): A health check-up camp was organised for the students of Government Secondary School, Mahakal Colony, Dewas on Thursday.

Headmaster Mahesh Soni informed that Dr Urvashi Namdev and the health team conducted a health check-up of school children to make the children aware of their health. During this Dr Namdev advised children to do regular exercise so that their shoulders, waist and spine remain healthy. She also explained the correct way to hang the school bags on the shoulder. Archana Verma performed various types of yoga asanas which could help in better posture.

All the children were also provided refreshments by Dr Namdev. On this occasion, Manish Namdev, Mridula Namdev, Sudesh Srivastava, and others were also present. The programme was conducted by Nazma Khan and a vote of thanks was proposed by Suryabala Baghel.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Navratri 2022: Goddess of Ninth Day, Siddhidhatri 

Navratri 2022: Goddess of Ninth Day, Siddhidhatri 

Indore: Starved of blank cards, RTO gets minor relief with 3K of them

Indore: Starved of blank cards, RTO gets minor relief with 3K of them

Indore: India has problems with Chinese Communist Party, not Chinese people, says Ex-diplomat Vishnu...

Indore: India has problems with Chinese Communist Party, not Chinese people, says Ex-diplomat Vishnu...

Indore: DAVV Vice Chancellor orders for revaluation of education technology answer books 

Indore: DAVV Vice Chancellor orders for revaluation of education technology answer books 

Indore: Fire breaks out in public toilet

Indore: Fire breaks out in public toilet