Thus, let’s see what happened on Day 3 in the Bigg Boss 11 house –
- Day 3 started with the wake-up song Chak Dhoom Dhoom from Dil Toh Pagal Hai. Interestingly, Gharwales, as well as Padosis, started their day with the happy gusto as they danced on the beat of the song.
- However, this didn’t last long as Akash Dadlani on the spot made rap on the unpleasant relationship between Vikas Gupta and Shilpa Shinde in which he dissed Vikas for his alleged lazy work style. But it seemed like Vikas didn’t take this accusation kindly as he blasted Akash and told him to stop that rap.
- Moreover, the second encounter happened between Zubair and Bandgi. Zubair’s has been known for his crass language as he took a dig at Bandgi by saying, “My only focus is that my kids see me on TV and my message is conveyed to them.” After that Bandgi countered by saying that all he has done is gain sympathy and create discord and that he did his homework before entering the show.
- After all the havoc in the house, Bigg Boss gave the contestants their first task of the season – they’d have to operate a farm. Their first guest: A donkey. They’d have to feed it, bathe it, and keep it company. The only person who seemed at ease with the donkey was Akash. He began calling the donkey Jack. He took that task very sporting, but that gone too much as he lost the task.
- “These people weren’t even able to touch him, but I bathed him with my own hands,” Akash said. But later, he got Benafsha to help him out.
- Amidst all, the major fight of the day happened between Sapna Choudhary and Jyoti Kumari. Sapna was walking with Arshi and, at that time, Jyoti misbehaved with her and this misbehaviour didn’t go down well with Sapna. She lashed out at her and scolded her by asking her to control her misbehaviour.
- Another task happened in which contestants were also tasked with transferring fish from one tank to another. Zubair took on the challenge, but completed it with very little grace, and probably caused harm to the fish. But he did manage to win the task for the gharwale.
Watch Bigg Boss 11 at 10:30 pm on weekdays on Colors. Stay tuned for more updates.