Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Mumbai has lowest pass percentage; results at 1 pm

Staff ReporterUpdated: Wednesday, June 08, 2022, 12:16 PM IST
article-image
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Mumbai has lowest pass percentage, result at 1 pm |

This year, a total of 94.22 percent of students passed the HSC, Class 12 exam. The pass rate decreased by 5.41 percent from the previous year. The overall pass rate for the HSC exam was 99.63 percent last year.

Mumbai has the lowest pass rate with 90.91 percent, followed by Pune with 93.61 percent, according to the HSC Class 12 result 2022 released on Wednesday, June 8.

The HSC Class 12 result 2022 will be available shortly at mahahsscboard.in, mahresult.nic.in

Zone Wise Pass Percentage

Konkan: 97.21%

Amravati: 96.34 %

Nashik: 95.03%

Latur: 95.25%

Kolhapur: 95.07%

Pune: 93.61%

Nagpur: 96.52%

Aurangabad: 94.97%

Mumbai: 90.91%

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Daily Horoscope for Thursday, June 30, 2022, for all zodiac signs by astrologer Vinayak Vishwas...

Daily Horoscope for Thursday, June 30, 2022, for all zodiac signs by astrologer Vinayak Vishwas...

Outgoing top cop Sanjay Pandey unveils his dream for Mumbai's elderly

Outgoing top cop Sanjay Pandey unveils his dream for Mumbai's elderly

Vivek Phansalkar appointed as police commissioner of Mumbai

Vivek Phansalkar appointed as police commissioner of Mumbai

Without warrant, Gujarat cops land at Teesta’s house for search

Without warrant, Gujarat cops land
at Teesta’s house for search

Vice-President election to be held on August 6

Vice-President election to be held on August 6