Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has announced opening of applications for its one-year MBAs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management for the academic session 2022-2023.
Applications are to be submitted online through its website www.iimu.ac.in and opens today (July 7). The programs are 12-month full-time residential MBA programs. The programs are open to graduates in any discipline and with 3+ years’ work experience in any domain, who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process.
The 8th batch of GSCM that passed out this year received an average CTC of 19.27 lakhs per annum with the highest package being 34.98 LPA.
Prof Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur, said, "Our two 1-Year MBA Programs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management are developed with active participation of eminent industry professionals. These programs provide participants with a solid foundation in management fundamentals and learnings in respective domains that prepare them to assume responsibilities and careers leading to leadership positions. The programmes are trimester based spread over a year, and divided into mandatory courses and two elective courses from a list of more than 30 courses covering subjects in general management and in respective areas of specialisation - supply chain and digital. The students will also work on projects relating to solving business problems using domain knowledge, data and technology. The programs offer a great opportunity for rewarding careers in companies across verticals like Business Consulting, E-commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail and IT companies.”
· Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
· Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
· Interested candidates fill in the online application form at www.iimu.ac.in
· Applicants are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
· An offer of admission is made based on the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and personal interview