Madhya Pradesh: Sagar District Congress Committee to stage protest against government

Madhya Pradesh: Sagar District Congress Committee to stage protest against government

The members added that protests would be staged to highlight corruption made in development projects launched in Sagar.

FP News ServiceUpdated: Sunday, May 14, 2023, 08:23 PM IST
article-image
Representative Image

Sagar (Madhya Pradesh): The Sagar District Congress Committee will soon launch protest against BJP-led state government, members of the committee said on Sunday.

The members added that protests would be staged to highlight corruption made in development projects launched in Sagar.

President of Sagar District Congress Committee Rajkumar Pachauri alleged before the media that from past 18 years, the BJP has been making false promises of all-round development. He further alleged that out of Rs 1300 crore sanctioned for the Smart City project, almost 70 per cent of the amount was lost to corruption, while works were carried out with remaining 30 per cent amount.

He then stated that the destruction of the pond in Sagar by the BJP was the “corruption of the highest order”. Adding to statements, he said that roads of the town are still in a battered state and truckloads of garbage are often found lying everywhere, which are a far cry from development.

RECENT STORIES

MP Shocker: 13-Yr-Old Girl Found 9 Months Pregnant; Alleges Rape By Neighbour, Threatened To Stay...

MP Shocker: 13-Yr-Old Girl Found 9 Months Pregnant; Alleges Rape By Neighbour, Threatened To Stay...

Pune Porsche Crash: Students Hold Candle March In Hometown Jabalpur, Demand Justice For Victims...

Pune Porsche Crash: Students Hold Candle March In Hometown Jabalpur, Demand Justice For Victims...

MP Weather Update: Nautapa Begins; Ashoknagar, Guna & Neemuch Declared Hotspots

MP Weather Update: Nautapa Begins; Ashoknagar, Guna & Neemuch Declared Hotspots

MP Updates: Power Staff Brutally Thrashed In Jabalpur; 3 Dead After Car Rams Into Culvert In Raisen;...

MP Updates: Power Staff Brutally Thrashed In Jabalpur; 3 Dead After Car Rams Into Culvert In Raisen;...

Meet 67-Year-Old Bhopal Man Who Runs 6Km Daily While Dribbling Shuttelcock (WATCH)

Meet 67-Year-Old Bhopal Man Who Runs 6Km Daily While Dribbling Shuttelcock (WATCH)