Chhatarpur (Madhya Pradesh): Six members of a family were allegedly electrocuted to death in Bijawar area of Madhya Pradesh's Chhatarpur district on Sunday while cleaning a water tank.
According to Sub Divisional Police Officer Sitaram Avasya, incident took place in Mahua Jhala village at 8 am on Sunday. Initially, a member of the family got electrocuted while cleaning the tank. A while later, another family member tried to rescue their kin but was met with the same fate.
The other four died in a similar manner. Further investigation is underway