BHOPAL: The district administration has issued guidelines regarding graded unlock of the state capital from June 1. Red zone, Orange zone and Green zone will be made in the wards on the basis of the weekly average of corona cases. Seventy corona cases have been detected in Ward 52, so there will be no relaxation. Only 25 per cent of the shopsómainly grocery shop and hardware shops, will be opened.
Activities which will remain totally banned are as follows:
* All gatherings be it social, political, sports, cultural, entertainment, Mela etc.
* Dharna, procession, demonstration, assemblies.
* School, colleges, coaching classes (except online classes).
* Cinemas, shopping malls, swimming pools, theatres, picnic spots, auditoriums.
* Not more than four people will be allowed at religious places at a time.
* Except offices involved for providing essential services, all offices will function with 100 per cent officers and 50 per cent staff. Offices which provide essential services are collectorate, police, disaster management, fire, Public health and Medical Education, jail, revenue, civic bodies, water and power supply, public transport, treasury, and office of registry.
* 10 persons will be allowed for funeral.
* 20 persons from both bride and bridegrooms families will be allowed for marriage.
ALSO READBhopal: A day before unlock process, medical education minister draws circles in front of shops
Activities which will be free from any restrictions:
* All industrial activities. Employees are permitted with valid ID cards.
* Transportation of raw materials.
* Hospitals and nursing homes, medical insurance companies, veterinary hospitals.
* Petrol and diesel pumps, LPG supply.
* FPS(PDS) shops, chemistsí shops, grocery shops, vegetable shops, flour -mills, milks booths.
* Agriculture activities like opening of mandis, shops of seeds and fertilizers.
* Banks, ATMs, Insurance offices.
* Print and electronic media, cable operations.
* Cash management agencies and transportation, MPIs, credit cooperative society associated with banks, insurance, NBFCs.
* Goods transportation.
* Public transport, private buses with covid protocol.
* Only two passengers in auto-rickshaws and e-rickshaw, taxi( two passengers and driver).
* Single shops in colonies.
* Cold storage, warehousing.
* E-commerce and home delivery.
* MNREGA work in Green and Yellow zones. Tendu leaf collection with Covid SOP.
* Labour market with Covid protocol.
* Thok vegetables market at notified place.
* Oxygen tankers, ambulance transportation.
* Movement of staff involved in vaccinations and hospitals and nursing homes.
* Movement of plumber, electricians, carpenters, motor-mechanics.
* Movement of staff involved with examinations.
* Movement of house helps, drivers, washerman, maids, cooks.
* Fire-brigade, telecommunications, electricity supply, LPG, petrol and diesel supply, kerosene tankers, home delivery, milk collections, vegetable transportation.
* Movement of staff working for airport and air services.
* Wine shops as per guidelines of state government.
* Opening of 25 per cent FPS(PDS) shops, Chemist shops, grocery shops, vegetable shops, flour -mills, milks booths upto 6:00pm. There will be ban on early opening.
* Private commercial establishment opening with 50 per cent staff.
* There must arrangement of stay for labourer at construction sites.
* Restaurants will be opened only for home take and home delivery.
* Hotels will be opened only for guests.