International Joke Day is celebrated on July 1 every year. There is a saying, 'Laughter is the best medicine.' It is quite true because people feel 10 times better when they are laughing.
The day is celebrated to share laughter and smiles with the people you love.
We are going through an extremely difficult time due to the pandemic and we could all use a few laughs to boost our spirits:
Here are a few jokes to tell your friends and family so that they laugh out loud:
1. What did one wall say to the other wall?
I'll meet you at the corner.
2. Knock Knock
Isabel not working?
3. Why did a scarecrow win a Nobel prize?
He was outstanding in his field!
4. What do sprinters eat before a race?
Nothing. They fast!
5. What do you call an illegally parked frog?
6. Why are elevator jokes so good?
They work on many levels!
7. How does the moon cut his hair?
8. Why did an old man fall in a well?
Because he couldn't see that well.
9. Knock Knock.
Dozen anyone want to let me in?
10. Why did the old lady get angry at the boy who helped her cross the street?
Because she didn't want to cross the street.
11. Why was the man waiting near the signal with bread and butter in his hand?
Because he heard there was going to be a traffic jam.
12. Knock Knock.
13. Knock Knock.
Ann other mosquito
14. Knock Knock.
A third Mosquito.
(To receive our E-paper on WhatsApp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)