The Fourth of July – also known as July 4th or Independence Day of the Independence Day of the US – is a federal holiday in the US since 1941. The tradition of celebration of the day goes back to 1776, with the anniversary of the publication of the declaration of independence from Great Britain. The day is associated with parades, picnics, fireworks, concerts, family gatherings, and games. The United States of America used to be thirteen colonies - Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations - a collection of East Coast states. The first Independence Day was celebrated on July 8, 1776, in Philadelphia.
On the occasion of Fourth of july, here are wishes, greetings and quotes to share on Facebook, Instagram and SMS.
· A spiritual of equality and faith, and a belief of courage and faith,I wish you a Happy Fourth of July!
· May peace, love and happiness always be with you.Wishing you a very Happy Fourth of July!
· With a true national spirit of courage, integrity, sacrifice, liberty and independence,I wish you a Happy US Independence Day!
· May the fireworks of pride, solitude and love for your country dwell in your heart.Here's wishing you a Happy 4th of July!
· Celebrate Freedom!Hope your day is filled with fun and fireworks.Happy fourth of July!
· Enjoy the blessings of freedom and independence, but also do your part and work hard to appreciate it.
· Enjoy this Independence Day with parades, fireworks, music and dance. Have a fun filled 4th of July!
· With great respect in our hearts, Let’s give our thanks to all the great soldiers who make our land free on this Fourth of July!