UJJAIN: A Maruti- 800 suddenly caught fire, here on Wednesday morning, as it was moving on the road.
Maruti- 800 ( MP 09- 2025) was travelling on Agar road and as it was going towards Indira Nagar; flames emitted from the bonnet. Car drive
r, Rajesh Koushal, resident of Indore, parked the car on the side and alighted. People present over there tried to extinguish the fire by spraying water on the bonnet.
Fire brigade was called and the fire was extinguished.
According to the car driver, he was a generator mechanic and had come here to repair a generator. When he was going towards Indira Nagar, fire broke out suddenly in the car bonnet due to short circuit.