With the Delta plus variant claiming its first victim and the emergence of a possible third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Maharashtra government on Friday issued a new order, imposing stringent unlocking curbs. Restrictions will remain at Level 3, regardless of the positivity rate and oxygen bed occupancy in the respective administrative units. All administrative units, including Pune will remain under Level 3 restrictions, which implies that the previous permissions to open malls and other public places will be withheld.
Bharatiya Janata Party's MLA from Pune, Siddharth Shirole, shared the orders issued by Pune Municipal Corporation. While most of the restrictions remain same under 'Level 3', the civic body has eased few restrictions which will come in effect from Monday, June 28. Here's a look at the revised guidelines issued by the Pune Municipal corporation.
1) All the Essential Category shops in Pune Municipal Corporation area will be open all the days of the week till 4.00 pm.
2) Non-Essential Shops other than sssential Shops will be allowed to remain open from Monday to Friday till 4.00 pm however they will remain completely closed on weekends
3) Malls, single Screen and multiplex theaters will be completely closed.
4) Restaurants, bars, food courts will be open from Monday to Friday till 4.00 pm with 50% seating capacity. After 4.00 pm and on weekends only parcel service / home delivery service will continue till 11.00 pm.
5) Only employees of essential services for medical services and government employees for women, employees of Airport Services and Port Services will be allowed to travel by local train.
6) Public places (parks, open ground, walking and cycling) in Pune Municipal Corporation area on
all days of the week will remain open from 05.00 am to 09.00 am.
7) Except for exemption category, all private offices will be open on working days with 50 percent capacity till 4:00 pm,
8)Government offices elated to all essential services and management of covid-19 in Pune Municipal Corporation area will continue at 100% capacity.
Government Offices (Except for Essential / Corona related offices) will be in attendance of 25 % officers / staff.
9)All outdoor sports will be allowed all day from 05.00 to 09.00 in the morning.
10) Social, religious and entertainment programs will be allowed from Monday to Friday in the presence of 50 people till 04.00 pm.
The duration of the above program should not exceed 3 hours
Consumption of food will be prohibited in this place
Covid Appropriate Behavior (CAB) Should be followed
Punitive action shall be taken against the establishments which do not comply with the order.
In case of violation of the rules, the license of the establishment will be revoked or the concerned establishments will be closed till the day when the Central Government declares that the covid-19 disaster is completely over.
11) All religious places in Pune Municipal Corporation area will be completely closed for citizens. In the temple place, daily worship will be allowed.
12) Marriage ceremonies will be allowed in the presence of a maximum of 50 people.
13) Permission to perform last rites and related programs in the presence of a maximum of 27 people will be allowed
14) At the construction sites, where the workers can stay, the construction can be continued. However, if there are outside workers, such construction sites will be allowed to continue till 04.00 pm. However, the employees coming from outside will leave at 04.00 pm to go home.
15) Agriculture related shops and their related establishments (seeds, fertilizers, equipment and their related maintenance and repair services etc.) as well as sale of agricultural produce in the Agricultural Produce Market Committee shops / stalls will be open all the days of the week till 04.00 pm
16) E-commerce sedans will be allowed to supply all goods and services.
17) It will be prohibited to gather more than 5 people till 05.00 pm (curfew) and after 05.00 pm (except for urgent reasons) curfew will be imposed.
18) Gyms, beauty parlors, spas ,wellness centers with 50% of seating capacity will continue till 04.00 pm as per pre-arranged time. However, these will not be allowed to remain open on weekends. Air conditioning (A.C) facility cannot be used in this place.
19)Public Transport State (PMPML) in Pune Municipal Corporation area will start with 50% seating capacity (without standing).
20) Freight vehicles with a maximum of 3 persons (driver cleaner / helper)
Will be allowed to travel as per the rules applicable to other passengers.
21) Private vehicles shall be allowed to travel in the district by buses as well as by long distance trains. However, if these vehicles are to be parked in level 5 declared by the government, then it will be mandatory to have e-pass. In this case, a separate e-pass will be required for each person traveling in the vehicle.
22) Export oriented units (including MSMEs that need to fulfill export obligation) will continue regularly.