BREAKING NEWS

Advertisement

Indore

Updated on: Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 12:23 AM IST

Fire in Icon building

Fire brigade officials said the fire started at caretaker Santosh's room in Icon building.
Advertisement

Indore

Panic gripped a commercial building in Bhanwankuan area after a fire broke out in the caretaker's room on Tuesday afternoon. The smoke spread throughout the building and some people were stuck in the gymnasium on the top floor. Thankfully, they managed to come down the stairs.

Fire brigade officials said the fire started at caretaker Santosh's room in Icon building.

Soon heavy smoke spread throughout the entire building, creating panic. After receiving information, the firefighters reached the spot and they used one tank of water for dousing the flames. It is said that there were about a dozen people in the gymnasium on the top floor and they were stuck there due to smoke for a few minutes, before managing to come down.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Published on: Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 12:23 AM IST
Advertisement