According to a white paper, Reliance Jio has launched new emergency data loan facility packs of 1GB. The facility offers customers, who run out of their daily data quota and are unable to recharge immediately, the flexibility of ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later’ functionality.
So if you are not able to pay for the data after exhausting it, then you can instantly get it on loan and pay later. Under the new offer, Jio will allow its prepaid users to borrow up to 5 emergency data loan packs of 1GB and each pack is priced at Rs 11.
Here is how users can avail emergency data loan facility:
1. Open MyJio App and go to ‘menu’ on top left of the page
2. Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services
3. Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner
4. Select ‘Get emergency data’ option
5. Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit
6. Emergency data loan benefit is activated.
Whenever users wish to pay for the services, payment for the emergency data loan utilized can also be done from the same page.
Besides, Reliance Jio offers a lot of prepaid data plans. So, users can also consider purchasing the budget data plans in advance and activate them when they need them. Do note that when you activate an upcoming plan, the new plan will get activated in addition to the current plan. The validity of the new plan will start with immediate effect. But, Jio’s latest emergency data loan offer is a good option for many.