Fire in Mumbai school injures three, hospitalised

The fire was allegedly caused by the explosion of a gas cylinder

FPJ Education DeskUpdated: Wednesday, November 02, 2022, 12:01 PM IST
article-image
Mumbai: LPG explosion at Chhabildas English Medium School in Dadar injures three | Representative Photo

Mumbai: As per BMC officials, a fire broke out at Chhabildas English Medium School in Dadar, reportedly injuring three people. The fire was allegedly caused by the explosion of a gas cylinder.

The blaze remained confined to the kitchen area on the second floor of the two storyed building, as per media reports. The injured were identified as Bharat Madhu Singh (26), Javed Ali (38) and Gopal Nakul Sahu (50), who were taken to Sion hospital for treatment.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

US university-led study sounds caution on chemotherapy drug for Cancer

US university-led study sounds caution on chemotherapy drug for Cancer

Here's how India's French learners can benefit from new Canada initiative

Here's how India's French learners can benefit from new Canada initiative

Jharkhand: Supreme Court summons Chief Secretary in teachers appointment case

Jharkhand: Supreme Court summons Chief Secretary in teachers appointment case

Tamil Nadu: College bus driver lets nephew take the wheel in viral video, gets dismissed

Tamil Nadu: College bus driver lets nephew take the wheel in viral video, gets dismissed

Mumbai: NMIMS' Vaayu take over Sunday streets with flashmob in lead up to festival

Mumbai: NMIMS' Vaayu take over Sunday streets with flashmob in lead up to festival