Blockchain is an innovative technology that can be described as chains of blocks. These blocks hold strings of digital information that is shared among all the network users in a decentralised manner. There are many high-level advantages of using this technology for modern day business. Blockchain technology enables businesses to build ingenious solutions at a lesser cost. The primary aspect of blockchain is in understanding how it works to customise a block as per the requirement and then share it across the network.
History of Blockchain Technology
Blockchain was created by Satoshi Nakamoto as an algorithm to manage bitcoin transactions. But today it has evolved into something greater. Now Blockchain technology is used for many purposes such as file storage, data encryption, stock trading, smart contracts, etc.
Features of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain is a decentralised system because there is no central authority for supervision. Hence hackers cannot exploit the central point of vulnerability
- Blockchain is said to be a public ledger that shares information about all the digital movements and transactions across the network. This will result in a highly secure mode of transactions
- Blockchain network is considered to be incorruptible or immutable. If a single block is altered by a user, it will need verification at every successive block. Hence, it has no single point of failure
- Developers & Programmers
- Cryptocurrency enthusiast
- Administrators or Cybersecurity professionals
- Software Engineers
- Professors and Students
Blockchain is considered to be one of the most revolutionary inventions of this century. There are a lot of elements related to Blockchain (ethereum, bitcoin cryptocurrency, solidity programming language, etc..) which makes it more valuable to the market. All these factors result in a shortage of Blockchain developers, hence creating a huge demand for skilled and certified developers.
Blockchain marks the new Era of the Internet. After the completion of Blockchain Developer Course, you can help in improving existing blockchain based technology, or you can also build your own blockchain based application or business.
Android Developer Training
Android developer certification training will help you to learn the fundamentals of UI material design, controls, layouts, activities, and multimedia APIs for building a responsive and dynamic application for a wide range of devices. You will understand the principal components of any Android application.
Anybody who has a basic understanding of Java programming can opt for this course. After completing the course, you can develop modern interactive mobile applications using Android platform. You can also put up your application on Android App Market for good rewards.
How training helps
Expertise in Android training course will boost up your CV. After learning Android programming, you will have a good command over advanced concepts like maps, graphics, security, testing and debugging, multimedia services, etc.
NOTE: This is a Branded Content