Results: ONGC’s gross revenue at Rs 68,141 crore in FY 21; Rs 4,529 crore final dividend payout
Results: ONGC’s gross revenue at Rs 68,141 crore in FY 21; Rs 4,529 crore final dividend payout

State-run ONGC reported its gross revenue of Rs 68,141 crore in FY 21. In the case of Q4FY21, it was at Rs 21,189 crore.

The oil marketing company reported a profit before tax (PBT) of Rs 16,403 crore in FY 21, a decline of 19.5 per cent, from Rs 20,388 crore in FY 20. In the case of profit after tax (PAT), the company's profit declined by 16.5 per cent, from Rs 13,464 crore in FY 20 to Rs 11,246 crore in FY 21.

In Q4 FY21, PAT of the company was up by 309.5 per cent, at Rs 6,734 crore. In the case of PBT, it zoomed by 322.8 per cent, at Rs 8,928 crore in Q4 FY21 as against Rs (- 4,008) crire in Q4 FY20.

ONGC Board has recommended final dividend of 37 per cent (Rs 1.85 per share). The company had earlier declared interim dividend of 35 per cent (Rs 1.75 per share) during the year. Thus, the total dividend for FY 21 has been 72 per cent (Rs 3.60 per share). The total dividend payout for FY’21 would be Rs 4,529 crore, the company stated.

Meanwhile, ONGC has declared total 10 discoveries (3 in onland, 7 in offshore) during FY 2020-21 in its operated acreages. Out of these, 6 are prospects (1 in onland, 5 in offshore) and 4 are pools (2 in onland, 2 in offshore). With the monetization of Ashoknagar-1 discovery, the Bengal basin became the eighth sedimentary basin of India from which hydrocarbon has commercially been produced, the company stated.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in