“Gather, Analyse and Use information to move your business to the top.”
22nd February 2019, Mumbai: Delegates attended the Competitive Intelligence Summit 2019 to learn how they can ace their product launch strategy, know the competitors better & update themselves with the Industry Pace.
The event comprised of extremely senior delegates, who ensured exchange of ideas and opinions among various influential stakeholders which were primarily CEO, CMO, Director, Head, VP in Competitive Intelligence and Marketing.
Key Topics discussed were:
- Competitive Intelligence 2.0
- Integrating CI insights to foster business decision
- Evolving approach to intelligence: traditional and data
- How does GDPR affect our data and intelligence gathering model?
- How MI can help drive new products, processes and business models?
- How to make sure information you get is relevant and representative of the current market situation?
- Taking the next step and turning data into usable, effective and actionable insights
- Methodologies and real-life concepts: How to go forward when dealing with a high level of uncertainty
- Project Alchemist – bottom-up business case planning process with country affiliates
Our speakers were Ankur Arora, Director & Head Digital & Innovation, Sodexo; Aditya Kelkar Strategic Business Insights Leader, Sedulo Group; Ankur Sharma, Managing Director, Neumeriq; ElsaMarieD’Silva, Board of Director, Xprize India; Sambasivan G CFO Tata Sky Ltd.; Utkarsh Somaiyaa Head- Customer Analytics & BI Aditya Birla Group
Our media partners at the summit were: Free Press Journal & TradeBriefs
Source: Transformance Forums