8th February 2019, St. Regis, Mumbai: Creating good strategy is more important now than ever: Game-changing technologies, disruption and digitization is transforming the way companies plan for and conduct business.
The Need: Organizations need strategies that can weather both large-scale changes and occasional shocks to the system. The 4th Annual Strategy Leaders’ Summit and Awards conference has evolved over the last 4 years as the India’s best meeting ground for Strategy Leaders.
The Morning part of the conference consisted of key discussion of 20 mins each revolving around
Evolution of the Strategy Function
- Evolution of Strategy in and Age of Increasing Disruption and Digitization
- Rethinking Strategy for the CEO, CFO, CSO and Board Members
- Mastering the building blocks of a winning strategy
- Agile Strategy as more continuous process
Evolving role of the Strategist and Strategy Teams
- Evolution and Evolving role of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Skilling for Strategy: The Strategy and Talent Gap
- What Makes a Great Chief Strategy Officer?
Panel Discussion: Bridging the Strategy Execution Gap
The Afternoon session: Consisted of 5 Parallel learning labs of an hour each. This ensured that they have in-depth discussion amongst those present.
- Tackling Strategy’s Worst Enemy: Organization Culture
- Transforming Strategy into execution
- Agile Strategy
- Creating Customer Focused Strategies for Effective Execution
- The future Strategist
- Developing the strategy execution dream team
- Steps for fixing A Broken Strategy Implementation
- Strategy‘War Room’
- Provocative and Contrarian Practices to Improving Strategy Realization
- How to Bring Enterprise Risk Management to Strategic Management
It was also recognizing exceptional & individuals & organizations with brilliant strategy. The 4th Strategy Leaders Awards in the following categories
- Strategy Leader of the Year 2019
- Strategy Team of the year 2019
- Agile Strategist
- Turnaround Strategist
Our partners at the summit were: Knowledge Partner BDB India Private Limited, Strategic Partner Terragni Consulting & Digital Partner Perfios. Media Partners were Free Press Journal & TradeBriefs
Source : Transformance Forums