BHOPAL: State government has issued guidelines for graded unlocking in the state on the basis of the weekly average Corona positive rate which should be under 5.0 percent. Graded unlocking will start from June 1 in Madhya Pradesh. Guidelines have been issued for all collectors, The government has decided to continue with Sunday Janata curfew and night curfew from 10:00 pm to 6:00am on all weekdays. All gatherings be it social, political, sports, cultural, entertainment, Mela etc will be barred. School, colleges, coaching classes (except online classes) will remain closed till further orders. Interstate and intrastate good transportation will be permitted and thermal checking will also continue at border areas.. All government offices will function with 100 per cent officers and 50 per cent staff.
Barred & Banned: Cinema hall, shopping malls, swimming pool, theatre, picnic spots, auditorium.
The activities, which will remain totally banned irrespective of positive rate( be it below 5 % or above 5 % ), include:
* All gatherings be it social, political, sports, cultural, entertainment, Mela etc.
* School, colleges, coaching classes -(except online classes).
* Cinema hall, shopping malls, swimming pool, theatre, picnic spots, auditorium.
* Not more than four people will be allowed at religious places at a time.
* 10 persons will be allowed for the funeral.
* 20 persons from both bride and bride-groom will be allowed for marriage.
* Janata curfew will be on Sunday till Monday morning.
* Night curfew will continue from 10:00pm to 6:00am.
* Not more than 6 persons will be allowed to assemble at any place.
* Except offices involved in providing essential services, all offices will function with 100 per cent officers and 50 per cent staff. †Offices which provide essential services are collectorate, police, disaster management, fire, Public health and Medical Education, jail, revenue, civic bodies, water and power supply, public transport, treasury, and office of registry.
Restrictions lifted: Single shops in colonies allowed to operate
Following activities will be free from any restriction irrespective of corona positive rate (be it above than 5% or below):
* All industrial activities. Employees are permitted with valid ID cards.
* Transportation of raw material.
* Hospitals and nursing homes, medical insurance companies, veterinary hospitals.
* Petrol and diesel pumps, LPG supply.
* FPS (PDS) shops, Chemist shops, grocery shops, vegetable shops, flour -mills, milks booths
* Agriculture activities like opening of mandis, shops of seeds and fertilizers.
* Banks, ATMs, Insurance offices.
* Print and electronic media, cable operations.
* Cash management agencies and transportation, MPIs, credit cooperative society associated with banks, insurance, NBFCs.
* Goods transportation.
* Public transport, private buses with covid protocol.
* Only two passengers in auto-rickshaws and e-rickshaw, taxi (two passengers and driver).
* Single shops in colonies.
* †Cold storage, warehousing.
* †E-commerce and home delivery.
* MANREGA works in green and yellow zones. Tendu leaves collection with COVID SOP.
* Labour market with COVID protocol.
* Thok vegetables market at notified place.
* Oxygen tankers, ambulance transportation.
* Movement of staff involved in vaccinations and hospitals and nursing homes.
* Movement of plumber, electricians, carpenters, motor-mechanics.
* †Movement of staff involved with examinations.
* Movement of house helps, drivers, washer man, maids, cook.
* Fire-brigade, telecommunications, electricity supply, LPG, petrol and diesel supply, kerosene tankers, home delivery, milk collections, vegetable transportation.
* Movement of staff working for airport and air services.
Guidelines for urban areas graded unlocking if weekly positive rate is below 5 % :
* Opening of 50 per cent FPS(PDS) shops, Chemist shops, grocery shops, vegetable shops, flour -mills, milks booths with normal timing.
* Private commercial establishment with 100 per cent staff.
* Construction work with COVID protocol.
* Restaurants with 50 per cent of total capacity.
* Hotels with 50 per cent of total seating capacity.
Guideline for activities of urban areas, if corona positive rate is above 5 per cent
* Opening of 25 per cent FPS(PDS) shops, Chemist shops, grocery shops, vegetable shops, flour -mills, milks booths upto 6:00pm. There will be a ban on early opening.
* Private commercial establishment opening with 50 per cent staff.
* There must be an arrangement of stay for labourer at construction sites.
* Restaurants will be open only for take home and home delivery.
* Hotels will be opened only for guests.
(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)