Information Collection and Use:
When you visit Free Press Journal website(s) just to browse, read pages or download news/information. Free Press Journal may collect your personally identifiable information, i.e. your name, email address, residence and office address, telephone, mobile number automatically.
Further, Free Press Journal may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the information about your computer hardware, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and exit times and referring identical or group website.
While using Free Press Journal website, Free Press Journal may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personal identifiable information may include, but it is not limited to your name.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or your files. When a server uses a web browser to read cookies they can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent to you.
Like many sites, Free Press Journal use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of Free Press Journal website(s).
Security of your Personal Information and Data:
As Free Press Journal values your personal information, Free Press Journal will ensure an adequate level of protection. Free Press Journal have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While Free Press Journal strives to use commercial acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Free Press Journal cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Web sites:
Free Press Journal recommends that you check the policy of each website you visit to better understand your rights and obligations especially when you are submitting any type of content on those third party website. Please contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of Free Press Journal website(s) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Free Press Journal nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website(s) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website(s) is entirely at your own risk, for which Free Press Journal shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website(s) meet your specific requirements.
- Free Press Journal website(s) contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in Free Press Journal website(s) which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of Free Press Journal website(s) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Free Press Journal website(s) may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Free Press Journal has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of Free Press Journal website(s) and any dispute arising out of such use of the website(s) is subject to the laws of India. Any suits brought hereunder may be brought in the courts of Mumbai, India and users of the Free Press Journal website submit to the jurisdiction thereof.