Capitalising on the semi-holiday of Janmashtami, A Flying Jatt opened at very few select screens pan -India on Thursday and raked in a bonus figure of 7.1crores.
Also Read: A Flying Jatt-Low flying Juvenile antics
The makers initially wanted to have paid previews only in the evening but then decided to capitalise on the day and start only in select screens. The film raked in 7.1cr on the bonus semi -holiday and is set to march into the release weekend with this added number.”We opened only in select screens on Janmashtami and raked in the semi-holiday benefit in the day, instead of doing paid previews in the evening we started in the morning We’re glad to have capitalised on the bonus semi holiday”, says Aman Gill, CEO, Balaji motion pictures.
Produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Remo Dsouza, A Flying Jatt stars Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nathan Jones. The film released on August 25, 2016.
- India vs Afghanistan Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Jammu and Kashmir: Family of 5 killed in landslide
- Vyapam scam: Advocate files complaint against MP Congress leaders
- Bombay High Court raps Maharashtra civic bodies for failing to act against illegal Ganesh pandals
- Maharashtra Congress protests against petrol, diesel prices