'Tantrum Hota Toh 30 Saal Survive Nahi Karti': Manasi Salvi Addresses Her On-Set Behaviour, Opens Up About Mahadev & Sons Exit- VIDEO

Manasi Salvi addressed her approach to work and actors’ alleged tantrums while speaking about her three-decade-long career. The actress also opened up about her exit from Mahadev & Sons and described her departure as “amicable.”

Add FPJ As a
Trusted Source
'Tantrum Hota Toh 30 Saal Survive Nahi Karti': Manasi Salvi Addresses Her On-Set Behaviour, Opens Up About Mahadev & Sons Exit- VIDEO
Anamika Bharti Updated: Friday, August 21, 2026, 09:38 PM IST
'Tantrum Hota Toh 30 Saal Survive Nahi Karti': Manasi Salvi Addresses Her On-Set Behaviour, Opens Up About Mahadev & Sons Exit- VIDEO

Manasi Salvi Addresses On-Set Behaviour, Opens Up About Mahadev & Sons Exit- VIDEO |

Manasi Salvi recently addressed her exit from Mahadev & Sons amid promotions for her upcoming show Dilon Ki Ramleela. The actress spoke about the circumstances surrounding her departure and also addressed the discussion around actors allegedly throwing tantrums on sets. Talking about her work ethic, Manasi said, “Tantrum hota toh 30 saal survive nahi karti shayad main.”

Speaking about her sudden exit from Mahadev & Sons, Manasi told Telly Masala, “Mujhe jaane ko kaha tha toh main gayi.” She further described her exit as “amicable” and said she had tried her best to handle the situation. The actress added, “Maine apne handle se jo situation thi, woh kaafi apne viewers ke saamne rakhi thi. Kabhi-kabhi kuch cheezein ho jaati hain. Jaise bolte hain, bade-bade shehron mein chhoti-chhoti baatein.”

Manasi was also asked whether an actor’s alleged tantrums can affect their relationship with the production house. Responding to this, she said, “Dekhiye, tantrum ki wajah se toh... kisi ek ke kehne se nahi hota.” She went on to suggest that such behaviour cannot remain hidden for long, adding, “Ye cheezein hoti hain jo zyada der tak chhupi nahi rehti.” She further claimed that she would not have survived 30 years in the industry if she would have shown tantrums.

Manasi Salvi’s exit from Mahadev & Sons became controversial amid a dispute over her role, working days and contractual obligations. Speaking exclusively to The Free Press Journal, Manasi claimed that producer Saurabh Tewari had repeatedly told her through messages and voice notes that the channel did not want her or her character, which she said left her uncertain about her position on the show. She also alleged that her working days had been inconsistent for around seven months. Highlighting the issue of exclusivity, Manasi said, “Actors are often contracted as primary leads with a commitment of 26 exclusive working days, yet are utilised for significantly fewer days. In my case, 10.”

Published on: Friday, August 21, 2026, 09:38 PM IST

RECENT STORIES