Aurangzeb's Tomb In Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar Declared 'No Drone Zone' Amid Calls For Demolition
An official said that a state reserve police force company and 50 other personnel have been deployed in the town to maintain law and order.

Aurangzeb's Tomb | File Photo
Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar: Amid calls for the removal of Aurangzeb's tomb at Khultabad in Maharashtra's Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar district, the administration has declared the grave of the Mughal ruler a 'no drone' zone, an official said on Wednesday.
An official said that a state reserve police force company and 50 other personnel have been deployed in the town to maintain law and order.
District Collector Dilip Swami, who visited the Archaeological Society of Indian-protected site on Tuesday, told reporters, “No one should believe in rumours and people should contact the administration or the police if they have any information concerning the matter.”
Meanwhile, a team of ten police personnel and officials is working round the clock in Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar city to track provocative posts on social media platforms and get those removed, he said.
Cyber Police Inspector Shivcharan Pandhare said, "The hashtag (#) Alamgir and Aurangzeb are trending. We are using these hashtags to check such posts and the offensive comments tied to them.”
The official said they have got 506 posts removed from various social media platforms so far and warned over 80 individuals to desist from posting incendiary content online. “But from now onwards, we will register offences against those behind objectionable posts," he added.
RECENT STORIES
-
Over 10,000 Women Attend Raksha Bandhan Celebration At Bharat Gogawale’s Shivneri Residence In... -
AC Technician Dies After Falling From 11th Floor In Bandra BKC Building, Two Detained For Negligence -
No Free Pass For Government Delays, Says Indore High Court After State’s 6-Year-Late Appeal In... -
'Jan Suraksha Yuva Srijan Samvad' To Reach Tehsil Level From September 15 Across Madhya Pradesh -
Mumbai Police Help 6,096 Cyber Fraud Victims Recover ₹3.97 Crore Through Money Restoration Module
