Operation Sindoor: BJP Shares Before And After VIDEO Of JeM's Luxurious HQ Turned To Rubble In Precision Strikes By Indian Armed Forces
Among the terror sites targeted by the Indian Armed Forces as part of Operation Sindoor was Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief's headquarter, known as Markaz Subhan Allah in Pakistan's Bahawalpur.
Terror Group JeM's Headquarter Turns Into Rubble By Indian Armed Forces | X/Tejasvi Surya
New Delhi: The Indian Armed Forces in the early hours of Wednesday launched Operation Sindoor in retaliation for the April 22 Pahalgam terror attack targeting terror launchpads in Pakistan and Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (PoK). A total of 24 strikes were carried out across nine locations were targeted. Among these locations was the terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief's headquarter, known as Markaz Subhan Allah in Pakistan's Bahawalpur.
Azhar's 10 family members, including his elder sister and brother-in-law, were killed in the precision strikes. Notably, the Indian Air Force (IAF) carried out the strike on Markaz Subhan Allah. Visuals of destroyed JeM headquarter also surfaced online. In the video widely shared by netizens, the condition of the JeM headquarters before and after the attack could be seen. The entire building had been turned to rubble.
Sharing the viduals, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Tejsvi Surya lauded Prime Minister Narendra Modi for 'Operation Sindoor'.
"Markaz Subhan Allah in Bahawalpur, Pakistan, the terror factory that orchestrated Pulwama & other attacks against India now lies in ruins. #OperationSindoor precisely struck at the heart of terror by destroying JeM's operational headquarters. PM Shri @NarendraModi 's message is clear. India answers terror in the only language it understands. Kudos to the Indian Armed Forces!" Surya said in his X post.
The Indian Armed Forces successfully struck nine terror targets, four in Pakistan, including Bahawalpur, Muridke, and Sialkot, and five in PoK, using special precision munitions in a coordinated operation.
On Wednesday morning, the government addressed the media on Operation Sindoor. Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri, Colonel Sofiya Qureshi and Wing Commander Vyomika Singh attended the press conference.
Addressing the press conference, Misri said that Pakistan remained a haven for terrorists. He added that India exercised its right to respond to, prevent, and resist cross-border attacks.
During the press briefing, India also released details of the terrorist camps situated in Pakistan and PoK, which were targeted during Operation Sindoor to avenge the April 22 Pahalgam terror attack.
New Delhi said that only terror launchpads were hit and there was no loss of civilians in the Operation Sindoor.
RECENT STORIES
-
Govt Considering Various Measures To Control Widening CAD Amid War: Piyush Goyal -
Bombay HC Refuses To Reopen Recruitment Process Over ‘Vague And Unsubstantiated’ Claims By... -
Navi Mumbai Crime Branch Arrests 3 Nigerian Nationals, Seizes Cocaine Worth ₹1.26 Crore In... -
Dewas Firecracker Factory Blast: Main Accused Arrested At Delhi Airport After Returning From China;... -
Mumbai: BEST Bus Rams Auto Rickshaw, Other Vehicles Near Versova Link Road; No Injuries Reported -...
