By: Harshita Rawat | February 12, 2024
This Valentine’s take your partner on a romantic dinner. Whether you're looking for an intimate setting with countryside views or a cozy cafe nestled by a vintage villa, Bhopal has something special in store for every couple
1. Discover the charm of Under the Jamun Tree, a cozy dining spot nestled in greens, offering intimate ambiance and delectable flavors. Must Try: Pasta Del Casa
2. Looking for something chic? Then Ivory is your place. It offers a variety of cuisines in the ultimate setting of elegance. Location: 2nd floor, Bansal One
3. Want some Mediterranean vibes? Indulge in a culinary delight at Boscos, situated on the fourth floor of DB Mall, where you can savour mouthwatering dishes and enjoy beautiful views of the city Must try: Cheese loaded nachos and their wood-fired pizzas!
4. There is nothing more romantic than a lakeside dinner. Touchwood resort set along Kerwa Dam Road, offers delightful culinary creations in the lap of nature!
5. Machan: Want to take out your partner for a 5-star dinner, then Hotel Taj Lakefront’s Machan restaurant is the one. Flaunting sophisticated interiors, this restaurant serves multi-cuisine.
6. Enjoy a serene dining experience amidst nature's beauty at Countryside Meadow, located at the Kerwa Dam Road. Must Try: Manchurian, Chilli garlic noodles
7. Treat your special someone to an exquisite Italian dining experience at La Kuchina, located in the charming neighborhood of Shyamala Hills. Must try: Ministrone soup, Margherita pizza
8. Indulge in a romantic dining experience under the canopy of mango trees at Under the Mango Tree, situated in the Shyamala Hills. Free Tip: Do try their Mughlai dishes!
9. Embark on a culinary journey at Musafir Cafe by the Vintage Villa, situated along Bhadbada Road, offering a blend of vintage charm
10. Experience the tranquility of Winds and Waves, a dining destination nestled in Shyamala Hills, offering scenic views and great Indian cuisine.
Thanks For Reading!