Five Characteristics of an Ideal Nation
Nation free from Poverty, Hunger and Unemployment
- Poverty, hunger and unemployment are the nation-wide problems of a country and these three problems are the indicators of the failure of the social and political system, and disgrace for a country. Population-control can address these problems.
Corruption free Nation
- The highest post and the parliament, where we send our chosen representatives is the supreme centre of our nation’s power and wealth. The parliament is the sovereign centre of all forms of administration of the nation. It determines the the ruling government of a country. The ruling goverment is solely responsible for the organization of the educational, medical, economical, judicial and defence system of the nation. It is the responsibitlity of the government is to develop the nation by using the total labour force, improving the agricultural infrastructure, and by eradicsating unemployment, poverty, hunger and illiteracy.
- When patriotic and honest citizens are unable to cast their votes, then the power to form Government falls into the hands of corrupt and immoral politicians, and this corruption becomes responsible for the tribulations of the country.
- Fair politics ensures systematic management in the nation. The meaning of the words such as politics, nationalism and national-religion (duties towards a nation) is related to all forms of management, rules and regulations, ethical values and traditions in a country, following which bring happiness, peace and prosperity and propels the country in the path of continuous progress. It is corruption which gives rise to unemployment, which in turn gives birth to poverty, hunger and crime.
- If corruption is eradicated from the politics of the country, then millions of additional money can be used for the development of the country. We can stop the brain-drain of the young people to foreign countries by providing them with new opportunities, which will ensure the utilisation of the talent in the industrial growth of the country, which in turn will result in the holistic development, and bring happiness-peace, growth and prosperity in the country.
- We want to see a new face of the country which is headed by patriotic, morally sound and nationalist leaders. We wish to eliminate the existing corruption, crime, violence and hatred to establish happiness, prosperity and harmony in the society. We want to free politics from such corrupt leaders who loot the country according to their will and punish them rightly for their crimes. It would be an illusion on our part to sit in silence and hope that some angel or incarnation would come to change the face of our nation. We need to abandon such fallacious notions. One has to fight and struggle to achieve something. Victory, without struggle, is just not possible. We will not live a life of disrespect anymore, we need to identify our potentialities, and unitedly we need to find the solutions for these three problems and the ultimate mean to find these solutions is by casting cent-percent votes.
- We wish to bestow stability and competency to the political system by casting hundered percent votes i.e., we wish to bring stability and neutrality by voting for morally sound and noble persons. It is compulsory to vote in more than 30 countries of the world including Austrailia, Italy, France and Germany; we wish to implement the same system in all the nations.
- Non-casting of votes is a great insult and disgrace to the democracy and republic of any nation. If the majority of the citizen do not cast their vote then the democracy and republic of a country might come under threat. The present democracy in the country achieved after the sacrifice and courage of our martyrs might get ensnared in dictatorship. By not casting votes we disrespect the sacrifice and courage of our martyrs.
- Hence, we should take a resolute vow to cast 100% voting during elections and motivate others to vote as well.
- By inculcating realisation of Svadharma (one’s own duties) through Yogadharma (the way of Yoga) in every individual, we promise to make them healthy in body, mind and thought, and thus build a sound character of the country by purifying their individual character. To bring about that transformation, we ourselves have to live by the following promises and inspire others to follow them as well inorder to build a healthy, prosperous and morally enriched nation-
- We should vote for a patriotic, honest, brave, visionary and transparent person, we have to vote 100% and make others to vote as well.
- We must pledge whole-heartedly unite patriotic, dutiful, vigilant, sensitive, honest and rational persons to organise all the nationalistic and humanist powers together. It will enable us to establish a new system and to flourish a new revolution which will further help us to make our nation a superpower.
- By adopting the nationalistic and humanitarian thoughts completely, we can practice Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Christianity, Buddhism or Jainism in our personal lives; but when it comes to the question of national life, we must live as a patriotic, honest and self-esteemed citizens of the nation.
- By providing sound health to and making every citizen of the country Yoga-oriented, we will help them to be centred in their self and thus eradicate dishonesty, corruption, despair, distrust and self-loathing that are the results of self-aversion. Thereby, also kindle the spirit of self-respect, develop individual and national character and rouse the dormant sense of national pride.