Techno-savvy world has grasped every inch of our lives, festivals are no exception to it. Last year the giant messaging app WhatsApp had launched fun-stickers. The list of stickers also included Diwali wishes. Though it has been a year after the sticker had hit the WhatsApp, people new to the app still do not know how to send digital wishes.
Here are the steps to install the stickers of Diwali wishes on your WhatsApp:
· Step 1: Update the latest version of WhatsApp.
· Step 2: After updating open chat-box.
· Step 3: Click on emoji icon
· Step 4: In the bottom panel, there would be three options- emoji, GIF and stickers
· Step 5: Click on the sticker symbol
· Step 6: ‘you haven’t sent any stickers yet’ would be displayed.
· Step 7: On top right corner of the box, ‘+’ would be there
· Step 8: Click on ‘+’ and it will show a list of stickers which you can download and send to your contact
· Step 9: It would display a PlayStore symbol with ‘get more stickers’ text
· Step 10: After clicking on it, you will be redirected to the PlayStore where a list of sticker app will appear. Download of your choice.
Wish you a very Happy Digital Diwali!