Swami Vivekananda was an Indian Hindu monk chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna. Born into an aristocratic Bengali family of Calcutta, Vivekananda was inclined towards spirituality. His teachings have created a positive impact on his followers. On his 153rd birth anniversary, we shed some light on some of his inspirational quotes.
1. 3 GOLDEN RULES from Swami Vivekananda
Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them.
Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them .
Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.
2. Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison. Swami Vivekananda Motivational quote
3. Talk to yourself at least once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World…
4. Relationships are more important than life , but it is important for those relationships to have life in them…. ~
5. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. Swami-Vivekananda
6. Like me or Hate me,
both are in my favor,
If you like me I am in your Heart,
If you hate me I am in your mind. –
7. By the study of different religions we find that in essence they are one. –
8. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~
9..Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that will come great work.
10. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~
11. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
12. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
13. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
14. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
15. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
16. When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.