serious Victims consume some poisonous substance
Ujjain: Two kids including a girl succumbed to death during treatment at the Civil Hospital ( CH), here on Friday evening, while condition of another girl was reported to be serious.
According to information, three kids residing at village Sunwani Gopal, located on Maxi Road ( under Dewas district) unknowingly swallowed some poisonous substance on playing in their house. Their names were reported to be Rohit, 3, son of Rameshwar Jaat, his sister Preeti, 5, and Mona, 4, daughter of Jitendra Jaat.
On seeing their condition, their parents and villagers brought them to the CH here at about 7 pm, but two of the ill kids namely Rohit and Mona succumbed to death during treatment. Doctors referred another kid Preeti to Indore, where she was reported to be serious.
The parents of the victims are reported to be farmers. One of them told reporters here that they had put the Celphos tablets in their houses in view of farming and on playing the said three kids unknowingly swallowed the tablets.Postmortem of two victims will be performed at the CH on Saturday morning.