Old ambulances charred as fire breaks out at district hospital

Ujjain: Two old ambulances turned into ashes after fire broke out at district hospital premises on Thursday morning. A big mishap averted at district hospital as the fire could have engulfed record room near Civil Surgeon office.

Old ambulances charred as fire breaks out at district hospital

Fire erupted at district hospital premises due to unknown reason on Thursday morning. Two ambulances which have turned jalopy caught into fire.Two fire fighters extinguished the fire and stopped it to engulf nearby record room.

Sources informed that fire broke out in the ambulances at about 5 am when hospital staff called fire brigade. Fire fighters found it difficult to extinguish the fire as the venue was unearthed for sewerage work at hospital premises.

Intercom facility has been lying malfunctioned at district hospital for last one month.Doctors and staff find it difficult to communicate to other departments. Mismanagement is prevailed at hospital.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in