Ujjain : Property worth thousands of rupees was gutted in a fire that broke out at Sonu dhaba of Dewas road here on Thursday morning. The fire broke out around 9 am. It engulfed the whole kitchen and some other parts of shed. However, no casualty was reported in the incident. When the fire broke out the dhaba employees tried to douse it themselves. When they failed to do so and the blaze had engulfed the shed, they reported the matter to the fire services. Fire fighters rushed and doused the fire it took about more than hour to douse the fire.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in